A Rybozen wireless-N wifi repeater repeats the wifi network. Manufacturers are “RYBOZEN” . In this repeater, you get dual integrated antennas. You can also get a 2.4GHz wireless network connection. Its Power supply unit is 100V-240V AC. This device extends your Wi-Fi range up to 100 meters, And with this device, you can use your net anywhere in your office or home. This device’s frequency range is 2.4-2.4835GHzand its maximum LAN Data Rate is 300Mbs. This repeater standard and protocol is Wi-Fi 802.11g, Wi-Fi 802.11b, Wi-Fi 802.11n. In this repeater, you can also get a 2dbi ceramic chip. This device’s dimensions are 8 x 5.3 x 3.1 inches. The Rybozen wireless-N wifi repeater weight is 8 ounces. In this device, you get two modes. (Station and AP) mode.
Ways to connect Rybozen wireless-N wifi repeater-
- First, switch the extender to any electronic board, then the repeater power light turns on in green light and the wifi power light will blink.
- Next, you can connect the device with the computer through the wifi and ethernet cable.
- An ethernet cable connects the ethernet from the repeater to your computer and laptop.
- With a wifi connection, you will need to open the wifi list on your system.
- look at the “wireless-N” network name and enter it,
- Then you can see the password file box.
- FIle the password in the file box and connect it.
After the repeater connection, it’s time to rybozen wifi repeater setup. To configure your device follow me.
How to set up rybozen wireless-n wifi repeater.
All device hardware setup is different, so I will tell you about the Rybozen Wireless-N WiFi Repeater configuration”.
- First, you can open any web browser on your computer and laptop.
- Then in the URL bar type “192.168.10.1 “is the IP address of this repeater.
- After entering this code it will open the login page on the login page you can get username and password filer. Then file both of them.
- This repeater username and password is “admin”, so make sure to enter only for admin it doesn’t matter if the admin is capital e or small.
- Then verify the code “click” on login.
- On the next screen, you will get the setting option. Hit this option. Then you select the reporter or AP mode.
- Then it will show you the wifi list and enter your router wifi name.
- When you click on it, you will get a password filter box and enter your password.
- Press on the apply option, after 60 sec. It is to apply the setting on the repeater.
- After connecting your device with the EXT network, it shows you the wifi list. it means the setup was finished.
Configure your repeater with the WPS button-
- For this configuration make sure the router and device are in the same room and its maximum gap is only 6 to 7 feet.
- Plug the repeater on the wall on an electronic board.
- Wait for a few sec. After that in your device, you will see the power light get stable.
- Then press the WPS button of your router. It depends on the model of the router. WPS button on the front or on the back of the device.
- As well as, you can push the WPS button of your repeater.
- Usually, this prose takes only 15- 20 sec. To set up the repeater WPS mode.
You can also read the rybozen wifi repeater manual to know more details about rybozen n repeater
Easy reset method of your Rybozen Wireless-N WiFi Repeater-
- Power on your extender.
- After pressing and holding, push the reset button for 15 sec. of the device.
- The reset button you see on the side of your repeater.
- Then the reset process will be complete.
- Make sure after this process you configure your wifi repeater in the computer and laptop. Because after resetting in your computer all the factions will be deleted automatically.
How can you remove the Rybozen wireless-n wifi repeater network?
- First, go to the start and click on it.
- Then click on the control panel to select network and internet.
- After that press on the network and sharing center.
- At last Choose Manage Wireless Networks.
- Select the network name from the wifi list and hit on the remove.
- Your wifi repeater network will be removed from your system.