There are numerous ways in which websites would be incremented. The number of page views and the number of unique page views are frequently reported by analytics software.
Pageviews are the total number of times someone has visited your site, whereas unique page views are the number of people who have visited your site only once.
The notion is that the more traffic your website receives the more chances you have of converting visitors.
- The value proposition, often known as the mission statement, explains what you do and why you do it. Put your value proposition on your main page, preferably in the headline. Give visitors a clear picture of what they’ll get whether they employ you, buy your product, sign up for your email, or read your blog.
CALL TO ACTION:
- A call to action may be anything from a free trial to creating an account to linking them to purchase or having them sign up for a subscription. A powerful call to action is what will maximize your conversions, so make sure you spend some time crafting the right one.
- The following are some other fantastic instances of high-converting calls to action:
- For more information, go here.
- Register for a webinar.
- View the video.
- See the whole list of marketing services.
- Pricing may be found here.
- A call to action might be in the form of a banner, buttons, a popup window, or anything else that catches the attention of the site visitor. They can even serve as complete landing pages. Improve the appearance of your website by choosing top website development companies in India and allowing them to engage with it.
- The call to action, or CTA, is extremely important. Allow the consumers to instruct the CTA what to do by using the first-person voice. Download My Guide, for example.
USING VISUAL STRATEGIES:
- Choose a contrasting or accent color for your call-to-action buttons. Find a lovely yellow or a warm orange that enhances your color palette while drawing attention to it, for example, if your site is predominantly blue or light blue.
OVERALL USER EXPERIENCE:
- While responsive and mobile-friendly websites work together to provide a better user experience, they are two distinct concepts.
1) Mobile-Friendly: Your website looks good on all phones and tablets and can be accessed correctly on any mobile device.
2) Responsive: Your website adjusts to screen size and browser preference and shows properly regardless.
By now, you’ve most certainly designed a responsive and mobile-friendly website. If your website is built on Word Press or another popular platform, you should be fine. If your site isn’t mobile-friendly or responsive for whatever reason, this is the first website design tip you should try to enhance the overall appearance, feel, and function.
- It’s critical that you make navigating as simple as possible for users. Even if you have a lot of material and need to organize it differently, straightforward navigation will almost immediately increase visitors.
- When it comes to website navigation, there are a few things to keep in mind. These can be followed casually, but paying great attention to them will be beneficial. Your main menu should have no more than 7 items (this does not include the dropdown portions).
- Visitors should arrive first, followed by search engines. Be a human being. Instead of using generic “What We Do” text, use descriptive navigation. Use terms that your visitors would use, as well as ones that they are looking for. It saves the user time and helps search engines determine your relevancy.
- Within three clicks or fewer, users should be able to reach any part of the site from any other part of the site. However, aiming for two clicks is preferable. Maintain the position of your navigation bar. Your website’s navigation serves two purposes:
- a) It assists the user in locating what they are seeking.
- b) It is beneficial to your search engine rankings.
- Simplified navigation should be towards the top of your list when it comes to methods to improve your website. Remember that if your website visitors can simply obtain information and navigate your site, they are more likely to return.
TIME TO LOAD PAGES:
- The speed of your website’s pages is critical for keeping people on the site and engaged. Remember that if a mobile site takes longer than three seconds to load, more than 53% of users will quit it.
- As a result, as you work to make your site mobile-friendly and responsive, you should also consider how to enhance website design by ensuring that your page performance is adequate.
- This is true for any form of a website. A blog, a company, a shopping cart, and so forth. In fact, if your load time is even two seconds late during a transaction, your potential clients are likely to leave carts and you will finish up with one fewer customer than you started with. You can improve and speed up your website in a number of ways. Among them are the following:
1) Image Optimization.
2) Plugins are being reduced.
3) Organizing Frameworks and Themes.
4) Use a content delivery network (CDN) (Content Delivery Network).
USAGE OF SOCIAL MEDIA:
- Taking advantage of social sharing and the social following should be a part of every website improvement plan. Why? Instagram has 800 million monthly active users while Twitter has 100 million daily active users. Those are huge numbers, but they pale in comparison to Facebook, which has over a billion members. This is why providing social buttons to your website’s users is critical.
- If you’re not familiar with social sharing buttons, you should learn about them. They’re the little buttons found at the top and bottom of blog postings. They provide icons for several social networking sites and allow you to share the page straight on your preferred channel.
- The goal is to persuade visitors to share your material if they enjoy it. Sharing content makes it available to everyone without requiring you to perform any work.
- An email has a good return on investment per dollar invested since it is often affordable.
- Email marketing is also very adaptable. Brands may take advantage of their email subscribers in a variety of ways.
- Increasing the number of visitors to your website is one of these strategies. Encourage your email subscribers to forward your information to their contacts.
- As a consequence, you’ll be able to create leads from both new website visitors and existing subscribers.
- Furthermore, email marketing software allows you to easily measure and assess the effectiveness of your email campaigns. If you see an increase in website traffic, you’ll be able to pinpoint the source without guessing.
- Use the data analytics to your advantage. To determine the success of each email you send, make sure you’re tracking the source of new traffic.
- This will also show you how fresh leads are generated.
- Make it a priority to add a blog to your website if it doesn’t currently have one.
- It makes no difference what kind of business you run or what sector you work in.
Take a moment to consider your brand. What do you have to offer? Is your site significant enough for visitors to come back every day?
In all likelihood, the answer is no.
- However, having a blog provides visitors with an incentive to return. Because you’re continually adding fresh material to your page, blogs also assist with SEO, but we’ll go over that in more depth later.
- Your organic lead generation will improve as a result of your enhanced SEO approach. You’ll receive more visitors and leads if you post more frequently.
- The most frequent posts produced the best outcomes. You may even combine your blogging approach with some of the other strategies I mentioned before. You may send an email to your subscribers every time you publish a new blog article.
- With just one blog post, you can now create new leads and increase traffic from different sources.
- Guest writing on other websites might help you take your blogging approach to the next level. While you may not believe this is useful to you, it is a terrific strategy to improve the number of visitors to your website.
- Brands should make more films for their customers
- As a result, 87 percent of marketers create video content for the web. In addition, videos result in a 157 percent boost in organic search traffic. Furthermore, after seeing a video commercial, 46% of customers take action. People want what they want, so give it to them.
- Leveraging your ties with influencers is one of the most effective strategies to establish credibility.
- You may employ celebrities to advertise your company if you have the resources.
- This is due to the fact that these individuals are already well-known and trustworthy. Working with a celebrity establishes the legitimacy of your brand.
- Their endorsements will be heard by a larger number of people. The issue is that customers can see that these celebrities are being paid to promote your products or services.
- You may also engage micro-influencers to boost your product’s credibility as an alternative.
- One of the main reasons I recommend hiring micro-influencers is that they have a high level of interaction with their audience.
IMPROVING SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION:
- Search engine optimization is a fantastic approach to creating leads and visitors.
- Implementing some of these additional lead-generating tactics can instantly assist your SEO, as you can see from what we’ve previously discussed. However, you may increase traffic from organic search results by utilizing other techniques to boost your SEO, such as keyword research.
- That’s because, when looking for something online, whether it’s a product or a service, most people will start with a Google search. In fact, 85 percent of shoppers use Google to research things before making a purchase.
LINKING THE POSTS:
- A sitemap is an excellent place to start to ensure that Google (and other search engines) can index all of the pages on your site, but it’s also a good idea to ensure that visitors can do so. Consider what people do at the end of your articles if they’re reading them right now.
- If you can’t answer, your site lacks “stack-ability,” which keeps people engaged and on the site for longer, enhancing your Google relevance score and affecting your ranking.
- Buzz feed is an excellent example of a site that is easy to stick to.
Visitors to your website are likely to be impatient in today’s information-overloaded environment. They’ll go on if they can’t locate what they’re looking for soon. Anything that sounds “promotional” makes them suspicious. “Only the fundamentals, please,” they’d say if they could speak to you.
Hence, put your visitor’s needs and desires first while creating content so as to increase your website performance.
Ekta Patel is a technical writer and digital marketer at Selected Firms. Skilled digital Marketer with 7 Years of experience in eCommerce SEO marketing, Google AdWords, and social media content building. Successfully increased organic traffic by 70% for small and medium-sized businesses in the eCommerce sector. Has also built content for the company websites/apps, blogs, and case studies. Has profound experience in working for IT organizations and is responsible for introducing the latest eCommerce trends to the team.
Read more articles at, Million Views